The Wesley at Home currently has 3 different options that provide all the same services, just a different maximum daily benefit amount for long-term care payments when chronically ill. All options have no elimination period and last a lifetime!
currently provides up to $350/day of care services at home or in a facility
currently provides up to $280/day of care services at home or in a facility
currently provides up to $175/day of care services at home or in a facility
Pricing varies based on options selected. For your personal price quote contact us.
• Ann joins The Wesley at Home when she is 70 years old in the Chesapeake option. Her entrance fee was $77,000 and her monthly fee is $750.
• She takes advantage of the care coordinator, handyman service, transportation, emergency response and her nurse telehealth calls from day one of her membership. • At age 78, she begins needing more services in her home due to declining mobility. Her care coordinator arranges and oversees all these services through our trusted vendors. Ann never sees a bill for these services because they are covered through her membership.
• When she is 80 years old, she makes the decision the best place to meet her needs would be in assisted living. She makes the move with the help of her care coordinator. She is in assisted living for 3 years until her passing. Her membership covered all her costs during those past 3 years.
What did Ann Pay?
13 years of Membership Fees
If Ann was a Wesley at Home Member at the Chesapeake level, she would have paid her entrance fee and 13 years of monthly membership fees.
*3% annual inflation adjusted
2 years of Homecare/3 Years of Assisted Living
If Ann did not have The Wesley at Home and self-insured, she would have had to pay for her home care services for 2 years plus 3 years in <u>Assisted Living</u>. This does not include care coordination and other initial services.
*3% annual inflation adjusted
2 years of Homecare/3 Years of Nursing Home Care
If Ann did not have The Wesley at Home and self-insured, she would have had to pay for her home care services for 2 years plus 3 years in a <u>Nursing Home</u>. This does not include care coordination and other initial services.
- We offer dual membership discounts on both the entrance fee and monthly fee for members who live in the same household. Dual members do not need to be married or related, they just need to live in the same household.
- If someone has an existing long-term care insurance policy, we offer a discount on the monthly fee based on the terms of the policy. Contact us and we will estimate your discount.
- Choosing to pay the entrance fee in one lump sum payment at joining provides an additional 5% discount.
Membership Fees & Options
- The one-time Entrance fee is based on the contract option selected, the refund option selected, and your age at enrollment.
- Your contract can be purchased as nonrefundable (the entrance fee refund reduces to zero after 50 months) OR 50% refundable (half of the entrance fee remains refundable at termination or death and half of the entrance fee reduces to zero after 50 months).
- The Entrance fee amount increases with age at joining.
- Entrance Fees start at $14,750.
- The Wesley at Home offers individuals the ability to make interest-free payment installments on the entrance fee over a 3-year period (36 months).
- Monthly fees are based on the contract option (the maximum daily benefit amount) selected.
- Monthly Fees start at $480.